- Complete ownership of P&L of Channel Partners, own the specified marketplace(s) with P&L responsibility
- Define, develop and constantly optimize digital solutions to meet the goals and KPIs by developing and A/B Testing campaign strategies, landing pages & pricing strategies.
- Maintain the online listing sheet for the brand and make updates as products are added, prices are changed etc.
- Develop strong relationships with various Ecommerce Portals representatives to help drive sales.
- Keep collecting data for platforms e.g. top selling products, competitor performance, advertising mechanisms etc.
- Coordinate with the Logistics team to ensure proper supply at different warehouses.
- Work with the Design team to help develop best in class advertising creatives.
- Managing fulfilment operations for Channel Partners
- Responsible for new product listing and updating the catalogue on the websites of the respective channel partners.
- Weekly QC of the Channel Partners Website and partners catalogue, raise and get the discrepancies corrected on time.
- Responsible for Sales Forecasting and achievement of sales as per signed-off targets.
- Monitoring Stock Ageing / Slow Moving SKUs with each partner and drive actions to ensure Zero loss.
- Conduct Annual reconciliation of Stock and report to the Supply Chain dept.
- Reconciliation of financial books with partners to ensure no dues are outstanding. Submit a monthly report to the Finance dept.
- Fortnightly / Monthly / Quarterly MIS reporting for marketplaces
- Maintain and Update annual contracts.
- Manage MRP / Packing Change / Product Change transitions with Zero Loss.
Key Results Areas
- Develop relationships with e-commerce teams of various companies; jointly develop e-commerce sales plans with account sales managers.
- Ensure consistent product launch in all available e-commerce channels and ensure availability of SKUs in all geographies.
- Management of various accounts (E-commerce client accounts)
- Guiding agency for social media activities & campaigns
- Content development for the organization’s marketplace accounts.
- MBA with 3-5 years of experience in E-commerce Key account management at an FMCG company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Highly organized, a self-starter, resilient and able to perform under pressure.
- Track record of delivery, goal-oriented along with the ability to set clear priorities and meets deadlines.
- Result oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated.
- Lots of drive and comfortable with A/B testing multiple approaches to get the end result.
- Expected to work as an individual contributor.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work under deadlines and manage multiple projects at once & thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Ability to cater product pitch to the specific target audience and getting the best communication out to drive sales.
- Conceptualize and develop design concepts, graphics, and layouts with brand guidelines.
- Working with a variety of visual formats such as Motion Graphic Animation, GIFs, Cinematographs, Typography
- Design Layouts, producing images and developing styles for websites, social media profiles, and corporate communications.
- Conceptualize and execute hands-on creative work. Specific design assignments ranging from website design, packaging, marketing collateral, advertising, full-scale branding campaigns to one-off social media graphical content.
- Working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums.
- Create Business-driven problem-solving content stories/campaigns.
- Research, assist and present new ideas for a variety of creative marketing campaigns.
- Must understand the consumer journey and simulate relevant outcomes.
- Develop visual assets for commercial use:
- Product packaging
- Marketing (online & offline) material
- Video Editing
- Graphic Videos
- A designer with minimum 3-5 years’ experience and an eye for balanced design and aesthetics, with experience in designing for online and print with particular expertise in online ad creatives.
- Stronghold on hand-sketching and typography skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Should be able to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments, often in cross-functional teams that take input from all the relevant stakeholders.
We, at Khadi essentials are looking to hire a dedicated Content and SEO Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the website. The incumbent responsibilities would include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the Team’s webpages, and promoting the Team initiatives on various internal/external platforms. The incumbent should have deep understanding of how to “hook” a reader especially at the beginning of a piece of content. Someone who is an exceptional storyteller, editor, and content producer.
- Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitive forces. This will include the development of themes/topics, content creation & curation to help drive thought- leadership and customer acquisition.
- Responsible for growing the Organic Web traffic and driving Signups for the Marketing persona.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Experience writing for SEO to help drive and improve SERP rankings.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the current content.
- Work with internal teams to understand product documentation requirements.
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers.
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- 3+ years of proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Proven track record of measuring content effectiveness throughout the funnel
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
The incumbent will be responsible for driving sales in the Corporate/ B2B channels including Wholesalers, HORECA, other Institutional channels, and B2B E-comm platforms like Indiamart, TradeIndia, Industry Buying, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactively identify new opportunities to grow the company business.
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects to meet sales objectives.
- Look for the right business partnerships and arrange meetings and close deals with them.
- Lead generation
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key customers.
- Achievement of established sales and market share targets in the related channel and territory
- Involve in sales and marketing programs, keep track of cost and effectiveness of programs and activities against the goals.
- Identify territory/channel issues and opportunities.
- Coordinate and monitor activities to maximize territory/channel coverage & growth.
- Assist in all plans and execution for the channel.
- Deliver sales volume forecasting from the area/territory’s perspective.
- Ability to establish a relationship with customers.
- 4-7 years’ experience in the relevant profile
- MBA preferred.
- Hardcore performance mindset.
This role drives Growth & Revenue on Brand website(s)
- P&L Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Drive Growth & Revenue
- Customer Retention
- Lifetime Value Analysis
Excellent knowledge of:
- WordPress/ Shopify
- Industry trends
- On-page & off-page SEO
- Internal reporting
- Google Analytics
- Drive hands-on campaign setup, management and optimisation including A/B testing of targeting, landing pages and more to ensure revenue maximisation and cost minimisation.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Collaborate with tech, product, operations, and category marketing to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and ROI goals.
- Revenue, CAC and LTV analysis and leverage data to optimise paid funnel to maximise revenue and Revenue/Cost.
- Work actively on various means & ways to drive relevant traffic to the website.
- Derive meaningful analytics to optimise website performance.
- Create, manage and optimize campaigns across digital channels – Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Affiliates, etc.
- Manage Paid Campaign Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, Marketplace
- Native Adverting (Taboola & Colombia online)
- Coordinate with the graphic design team/agency to get creatives made for ads.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of hands-on campaign and budget management experience with high growth ecommerce start-ups.
- Proven experience in running performance campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPT etc) across Google, FB, YouTube, affiliates, and others.
- Proven experience in running display campaigns across ad networks.
- Experience with tools including Google AdWords, Keyword tools, Google Analytics, FB Ads/Business Manager, YouTube Ads, DV360, and others as well as with tools such as Web Engage, CleverTap etc
- Experience running awareness/R& F campaigns across digital channels a big plus.